- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications (1)
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you (2)
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it (3)
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swimproof design (4)
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
2Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.