Includes Black Sport Band and Aluminum Case
- Keep motivated by tracking your daily activity on Apple Watch and seeing trends on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance, plus new tai chi and pilates
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification (1)
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help from your watch (2)
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- View notifications at a glance on the Retina display
- Sync music, podcasts, and audiobooks to your watch and enjoy them on the go
- Swimproof design (3)
- watchOS 8 features new workout types and enhancements to Messages
Apple Watch Series 3 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
2To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.