Purchase of this license is restricted to current, full-time UCLA students.
You will be e-mailed the installation link and product key from UCLA's Software Central department. Please allow 2 to 3
business days for your license and instructions to be sent to you.
One-Year Academic Term license price is $65. Actual price billed reflects reduced pro-rated value for academic usage through 6/30/22.
For the purposes of this Agreement, "students" shall include all bona fide students of UCLA and Entities, "students" shall be
hereinafter referred to as "individuals". Subject to the terms of this Agreement, UCLA may permit use of Software by
individuals for UCLA work-related projects, academic studies and/or research on personal computers which are not controlled
by UCLA provided that prior to UCLA's release of a copy of the Software to an individual, such individual signs this statement
acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
1. The individual's use of the Software is governed by this Agreement;
2. The Software is the copyrighted property of Wolfram Research, and contains trade secrets of the company;
3. Title to the Software remains with Wolfram Research at all times;
4. The individual will not modify the Software;
5. In order to protect the company's trade secrets in the Software, the individual shall not access the Software source
code by reverse engineering, decompiling or any other means;
6. The individual will not copy or permit copying or access to the Software by any third party;
7. The student will use the Software for UCLA academic studies and/or research purposes only; provided, however, no
individual shall use the Software for any commercial or profit-making purposes whatsoever;
8. The terms of the agreement are one installation allowed per one licensed copy;
9. The individual agrees to completely uninstall the Software and destroy any copies of the Software if no longer a
Student of UCLA or if Customer discontinues the Software license;
10. If the individual violates the terms of such statement, UCLA has the right to take disciplinary action against the
individual and Wolfram Research has the right to take legal action against the individual.