Includes Anthracite Nike Sport Band
- Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
- Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- Get exclusive Nike watch faces
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance, and swimproof design (3)
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app (1)
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere (2)
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications (4)
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging (5)
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers (6)
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
6Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_US_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.